Effective April 1, 2021 ALL Smoky Lake County Transfer Stations will be returning to regular hours of operation:
All transfer sites will accept the following waste:
(Warspite and all the subdivision and lake sites only accept household waste)
- General household waste
- Metal, stoves, fridges, freezers, etc.
- Plastic oil jugs/oil/filters
- Plastic milk containers
- Paint/paint cans
- Wood and burnables, branches, etc.
- Grass clippings/garden waste
- Plastic bale twine/bale wrap
- Electronic waste/TVs, computers, printers, etc.
- Propane tanks
- Batteries (vehicles)
- Shingles, building material, wood, concrete, drywall
- All inert material, tree roots, mattresses, beds, furniture
Herbicide and pesticide containers: Smoky Lake, Vilna and Spedden
Sewage: Can be dumped at Warspite & Bellis lagoons, only with the approval of the Smoky Lake County Environmental Operations Department.
No sites will accept:
- Deceased animals
- Hazardous waste
- Oilfield waste
- Vehicle bodies